WELCOME TO THE COUNSELOR'S CORNER!
REASONS FOR TALKING WITH COUNSELOR~
Reasons PARENTS might want to talk to a School Counselor:
- "Isabella is so disorganized."
- "Bobby does not want to come to school."
- 'There are changes I see in Juan. Is this normal?"
- "Lee said she is being picked on at recess."
- "Sue says she has no friends."
- "Sonya is having a difficult time sleeping at night."
- "Can you talk to Anna about..."
- "I'm worried about Abdul because...
Reasons TEACHERS or ADMINISTRATORS might want
to talk to a School Counselor :
- "I need help teaching my students to work cooperatively in groups.'
- "Kevin is absent a lot."
- "Sara has a hard time paying attention and is disorganized."
- "Rumor-spreading is interfering with class time."
- "Eduardo can not sit still."
- "Something has changed with Gina, can you talk with her."
Reasons a STUDENT might want to talk to a School Counselor:
- "I'm being teased a lot."
- "No one will play with me at recess."
- "There is a club at recess and they won't let me in it."
- "My parents might be getting a divorce and I can't stop thinking about it."
- "My dog died and I miss him."
- "My best friend is playing with someone else."
- "He/she just ignores me."
- "The bus is so noisy; I don't want to ride on it."
- "I don't like to eat in the cafeteria."
Email the Counselor
MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENT RESOURCES
PPT, Word, Excel Viewers [Go
Acrobat Reader [Go